We are well-reckoned Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of a wide range of Ring Joint Gaskets. The gaskets are suitable for high temperature and pressure industrial applications. We offer Ring Joint Gaskets in R, RX, BX styles and in oval/octagonal profiles. Our company fabricates them in compliance with specific tolerances as per API spec 6A and ASME B16. 20 standard (where applicable) on CNC machines. Buyers can purchase Ring Joint Gaskets form us at market lading prices. Our Ring Joint Gaskets are monogramed as per API- 6A (PSL4).
Prime Feature :
- R – Type ( Oval and Actagonal ) : API R- Type Ring Joint Gaskets come in two basic types, an oval cross section and an octagonal cross section. These basic shapes are used in pressures up to 10,000 psi. The dimensions are standardized and require specially grooved flanges. The octagonal cross section has a higher sealing efficiency than the oval and would be the preferred gasket. The sealing surfaces on the ring joint grooves must be smoothly finished to 63 Micro inches and be free of objectionable ridges, tool or chatter marks. They seal by an initial line contact or a wedging action as the compressive forces are applied. The hardness of the ring should always be less than the hardness of the flanges.
- BX and RX Ring Gaskets : The BX ring gasket differs from the standard oval or octagonal shape in that it is square in cross section and tapers in each corner. BX can only be used in API 6BX flanges. RX ring gaskets are similar in shape to the standard octagonal ring joint gasket but their cross section is designed to take advantage of the contained fluid pressure is effecting a seal.
- Standard: Soft iron, low carbon steel, alloy steels F5 and 410; stainless steels 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321 and 347.
- Non-standard: high nickel alloys, super alloy steels and other stainless grades.
- Rubber coated ring joint gaskets - soft iron metal ring joint gaskets are coated with nitride rubber for testing wellhead assemblies and valves. Rings can be reused and do not damage flange grooves.